Industrial Slow Speed Reversible 1/2" Air Drill With Keyed Chuck and Side Handle - 350 RPM
Master Palm Industrial Reversible 1/2" Keyed Jacobs Chuck Air Drills comes with the feature of
- One hand Reversible Lever.
- Planetary System.
- Unique Clamp Shaft Design: newly designed side handle is used as strong support on all side handle models, just clip the side handle ring into the female type side handle grip, for either right or left-handed to operate the tool at ease comforts.
- Dual Direction Motion Trigger Press: Easy to switch between reverse or forward directions during operation.
- Rubber Jacket Grip: provides comforts while operating applications required more strength and long duration usage comforts.
- Palm Curve Tail Design: Special Palm Curve Design to improve holding strength and ease of use.
|Item Name||Industrial Reversible 1/2" Keyed Chuck Air Drill With Rubber Jacket Grip, Side Handle - 350 RPM|
|air consumption||13.4 cfm (0.39 m3/min)|
|air pressure||90 psi/6.21 bar|
|free speed||350 rpm|
|hose size||3/8 "/9.52 mm|
|noise rating||83 dba|
We Also Recommend
21560 Industrial 3/8" Keyed Rubber Jacket Air Drill, 2200 Rpm, Non Reversible
21560K Industrial 3/8" Quick Change Chuck Non Reversible Air Drill With Rubber Jacket Grip - 2200 RPM
21590 Heavy Duty 1/2" Keyed Jacobs Chuck Rubber Jacket Non Reversible Air Drill, 800 Rpm, Side Handle
28520 Industrial Reversible 3/8" Rubber Jacket Air Drill With Keyed Jacobs Chuck, 1800 Rpm