Small Right Angle Air Drill 1/4-inch Keyed Jacobs Chuck, Non-Reversible Air Drill
|1/4 air drill|
|90 Degree Air Drill|
|compact right angle air drill|
|Keyed Jacobs Chuck|
|mini 90 degree angle drill|
|Master Palm pneumatic Air Drills|
*Due to low price, this item is not eligible for quantity based discount
*Discount is based on your total cart quantity from eligible products
Master Palm mini right angle air drill with 1/4" keyed Jacobs chuck operates at 4500 rpm, a non-reversible air drill.
Master Palm very small right angle drill with 1/4" keyed Jacobs Chuck is a non-reversible right angle drill for metal drilling and woodworking. 3-year limited repair warranty.
- 4500 rpm free speed, a very small right angle air drill
- Higher speed with lower torque.
- Lower profile angle design with quality Jacob chuck.
- Small Light Weight.
- Safety Throttle Control for Speed Manipulation.
- Low Profile Angle Design: Allow tool users to operate in a confined area with corners and angles without a problem.
- Lower profile right angle drill provides tool users to finish their tasks easily empowered with strength and dexterity.
|Item Name||High Speed 1/4" Right Angle Air Drill with Lower Torque - Non-Reversible - Keyed Jacobs Chuck - 4500 rpm|
|air pressure||90 psi/6.21 bar|
|angle height||0.94/24 mm|
|chuck size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|free speed||4500 rpm|
|hose size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|noise rating||83 dba|
|Air Consumption||8.5cfm, 0.26 m3/min|
Small Right Angle Air Drills
High-speed or low speed industrial low profile 1/4" and 3/8" small right angle drill with keyed jacobs chuck or a quick change chuck, 4500 rpm, iso 9001 certified with CE compliant. Master Palm small right angle drill with keyed jacobs chuck is an industrial-grade non-reversible mini right angle pneumatic air drill. Designed for automotive air tool and woodworking specialty mini pneumatic air drills designer, air drills wholesaler and air drills manufacturer Learn more: https://www.masterpalmusa.com/collections/industrial-right-angle-air-drill-and-angle-tapper/mini-90-degree-angle-drillPosted by Master Palm Pneumatic on Thursday, August 20, 2020