Industrial Mini 1/4" Straight Inline Air Drill, 0.3 hp, 6000 rpm
|1/4 air drill|
|high speed drill|
|inline air drill|
|Keyed Jacobs Chuck|
|mini air drill|
|Master Palm pneumatic Air Drills|
*Due to low price, this item is not eligible for quantity based discount
*Discount is based on your total cart quantity from eligible products
Industrial mini straight inline air drill, a non-reversible air drill with 1/4" drive key chuck, ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CE, operates at 6000 rpm
Master Palm mini-series 1/4" keyed chuck straight inline air drills is a 6000 rpm high speed air drill. Designed for fast hole drilling or attach 1/4" mandrel die grinder or sander or polisher accessories to work on small areas.
- Small light Weight.
- High-quality Jacob Keyed chuck.
- Safety throttle control.
- Tool for hard-to-reach confined Area.
- High-speed design for Aluminum, Tin, Brass, Plastic material.
- Palm Size Housing Grip
- The palm-size housing is the shortest one in the market that fits right into your palm without traditional dull and heavyweight.
- Safety Throttle Control.
- The safety lever design enables better throttle control for adjusting air flows and avoid tool auto startup.
- For Touch Drilling: Mini in size but not losing any power in performance.
- The mini drill is also designed for tough drilling tasks.
|Item Name||Palm Mini 1/4" Straight Air Drill, 6000 Rpm|
|air consumption||8.5 cfm (0.26 m3/min)|
|air pressure||80 psi/5.52 bar|
|chuck size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|free speed||6000 rpm|
|hose size||3/16"/4.76 mm|
|noise rating||80 dba|